|MATRIX CABLE MATTING|
Low Smoke Emitting – Cable Matting
|Choosing products from the high quality Matrix cable matting range will give peace of mind with next day delivery.|
- Highest Fire Retardant specification available for cable matting
- Meets and Exceeds following specifications: - UK classification BS476 - Class 1 Part 7 & BS476 - Class O Part 6 - resistance to fire propagation; European DIN 4102 - resistance to flame spread and Worldwide ASTM D635 tests meeting the further requirements for UL94 V-0 - self extinguishing properties
- Large range of thicknesses and roll sizes in stock for next day delivery
- Available in short roll lengths to minimise wastage and maximise economy
- Custom width and roll size service available with a fast order turnaround
About this product:
Our cable matting is manufactured of a lightweight and flexible synthetic foamed PVC/NBR rubber, with a fine closed cell structure.The matting serves as an ideal solution for protection and insulation of data cables.
Our nitrile foamed rubber absorbs any surface irregularities, from baskets to concrete and/or timber flooring. Our cable matting is also designed to provide a thermal and moisture resistant barrier, thus optimising standards for buildings regulations and in turn copes with conservation and efficiency with regards to cold reduction and heat loss.
The matting meets and exceeds European and worldwide fire resistance regulations including Class ‘1’resistance to fire propagation, BS476 - Class ‘1’ Part 7 and UK Classification– Class ‘O’ BS476 – Part 6. A resistance to flame spread > European DIN 4102, and Self Extinguishing properties to Worldwide acknowledged ASTM tests (D635) with additional features including the compatibility to meet further FR requirments of UL 94 – V-O
Manufactured and regulated to BS EN ISO 9001 and 14001, our product is CFC and HCFC free.
We offer a variety of thicknesses, widths and lengths to suit any requirement. The 6mm thick model is ideal for use within basket and cable trays and the 13mm or 25mm thick models ideal for placing directly onto screed or timber surfaces to protect cables that run below the floor.
Our matting cushions and protects cables in difficult or irregular areas and also protects against possible cable corrosion from water and dust - keeping your cables protected and insulated at a highly competitive price.