Cat 6 External UTP Cable 500m Reel
External grade Cat6 UTP cable is designed for optimal support of High-Speed data protocols delivering 1 Gbps performance to the workstation. Designed to be quick and easy to install, the PE jacketed cable is supplied in 500 metre reels,To reduce wastage each cable is numbered from 305 metre to 1 metre, allowing easy calculation of the cable remaining.
The cable consists of 8 colour coded 24awg polyethylene insulated conductors separated by a star shaped polyethylene cross filler to ensure optimum cross talk performance..
Cat 6 External UTP Cable Features
- Reverse Sequential meter marking for easy install
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Exceeds the requirements of TIA and ISO Cat6 specification
- Black PE outer sheath
- 500 metre reel
- 24AWG conductor
- UL/CSA Listed CM, CMR , CMP , LSZH
- UL and ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6
- ISO/IEC-11801 Category 6
- NEMA WC 63.1