Matrix Cat6 PVC UTP Solid 305m Box (1000ft)
Jacketed Cat6 UTP cable is designed for optimal support of High-Speed data protocols delivering 1 Gbps performance to the workstation. Designed to be quick and easy to install, the cable is supplied in reelex packaging for fast, snag free installation. To reduce wastage each cable is numbered from 305 metre to 1 metre, allowing easy calculation of the cable remaining in the box. The inclusion of a polyethylene cross filler ensures optimum cross talk performance.
Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 24awg polyethylene insulated conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs.
Cat 6 UTP PVC Cable Features
- 305 to 1 metre marking helps to reduce waste
- 305 metre reelex packaging
- 24AWG conductor
- UL/CSA Listed CM,CMR , CMP , LSZH
- UL and ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6
- ISO/IEC-11801 Category 6
- NEMA WC 63.1
- Reverse Sequential meter marking for easy install
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Exceeds the requirements of TIA and ISO Cat6 specification
- Grey PVC outer sheath