Matrix Cat 6 Shielded FTP Solid Cable 305m Reel
Cat 6 FTP Solid overall foil Shielded Cable is a high performance cable giving optimal support of High-Speed data protocols delivering 1 Gbps performance to the workstation. Designed to eliminate the risk of EMC pickup and interference to the cabling system. The cable is supplied in reelex packaging for fast, snag free installation. To reduce wastage each cable is numbered from 305 metre to 1 metre, allowing easy calculation of the cable remaining in the box. The inclusion of a polyethylene cross filler ensures optimum cross talk performance. Not suitable for making flexible patch leads. Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH/LSOH) sheath.
Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 24 awg polyethylene insulated conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs, and have an overall foil shield with earth drain wire to ensure a sound earth connection.
Cat 6 FTP LSZH Cable Features
- Reverse Sequential meter marking for easy install
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Exceeds the requirements of TIA and ISO Cat6 specification
- Orange LSZH outer sheath
- 305 metre reelex packaging
- 24AWG conductor
- UL/CSA Listed CM, CMR , CMP , LSZH
- UL and ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6
- ISO/IEC-11801 Category 6
- NEMA WC 63.1