Cat 6A Unshielded Keystone Jacks
As part of the MATRIX Cat6A solution Matrix’s Cat 6A unshielded Keystone jack performance exceeds all requirements of the Cat 6AISO11801/ EN50173/ ANSI/TIA standards with guaranteed 550MHZ broadband transmission, long-term reliability and stability; keystone style is suitable for use at the workplace outlet and at the patch panel making them ideal for connection between workspace and Equipment room.
- 110 or Krone style easy termination
- Unique design of the circuit board and line pairs decreases cross talk giving enhanced headroom over the Cat 6A spec.
- T568A/B colour coded Wire map printed clearly on jacks.
- 550MHZ available bandwidth exceeds Cat 6A standards
- Backward compatibility for Cat 6, Cat 5E and Cat 5
- Latched Termination protector cap prevents wiring stress bending or disconnecting
- High-strength PC material for termination housing ensures> 250 x terminations.
- Suitable for use with MATRIX Keystone shuttered 25x50mm Euro modules and LJ6C shuttered modules
- Suitable for use with MATRIX Keystone Patch panels