Matrix Cat6A S/FTP Patch Leads
MATRIX Cat 6A S/FTP LSZH patch leads are constructed with 4 pairs of overall braid shielded 26 AWG stranded copper wires and staggered gold plated pin RJ45 plugs - specified to 600Mhz ensuring they exceed all the requirements of the Cat 6A standards ISO11801:2011, EN50173-1:2011 & ANSI/TIA-568-C.2,2009.
Each lead is fitted with flush moulded boots, ensuring suitability for use in high density blade switch applications.
- Overall Braid & individually foil shielded pairs for excellent EMI/RFI protection
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen outer jacket
- Suitable for 10GBaseT application
- Exceeds Category 6A requirement
- Specified to 600MHz
- Variety of lengths & colours
- Fitted with flush strain relief boots
- Can be supplied with labels to order
- 50 µ staggered gold plated RJ-45 contacts
- 100% Tested Wiring Sequence and Continuity
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Included in MATRIX 25 year system application warranty