Cat 6A Shielded Keystone Jacks
As part of the MATRIX Cat 6A shielded solution, Matrix’s Cat6A FTP Keystone jack’s performance exceeds all requirements of the Cat 6A standards ISO11801:2011, EN50173-1:2011, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2,2009. With guaranteed 550MHZ broadband transmission, long term reliability and stability, and freedom from EMI/RFI, they are ideal for connections between the working environment and equipment room.
- Tool less termination and compact keystone Jack
- Termination cap makes IDC easy without need for tools
- Unique design of the circuit board and line pair decreases cross talk giving enhanced Headroom over Cat6A spec.
- Whole body zinc-alloy shielding for effective EMI/RFI shielding
- Clearly marked colour coded cap & Jack for both T568A& B wiring
- 550MHZ bandwidth exceeds Cat 6A standards
- Backwards compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat 5
- Ultra strong PC material for termination housing to ensure at least 250 x terminations.
- Latch design on termination protective cap prevents wires from bending, disconnecting or contact point from damage.
- Suitable for use with Matrix Keystone shuttered 25x50mm Euromodules and LJ6C Shuttered modules
- Suitable for use with Matrix Keystone Shielded Patch Panels